Tuesday, April 22, 2008

My Fav

Plans for the weekend include going to a baseball game and shopping for needles, thread, more fabric, and sandals at Dongdaemun. 2 days and counting :) I made myself nachos for dinner, helped along by the wonderful seasoning sent by my dear sweet parents and guacomole and sour cream and cheese from Costco. Nice.

Now the title of my post is my fav because I'm choosing to showcase my sweet Cheny today. Totally my favorite student. She sort of reminds me of me when I was a kid. Smart, but not overly smart but till giving the impression of smartness. Also she's quiet. Anyway, so here is a couple of random pics from the past few days.

Photobucket

Photobucket

So cute, but there are some disadvantages to being so biased in favor of a child. She knows how to get around me now and I let her get away with things that I wouldn't let the other kids do. Like when we went to the park on Wednesday and she didn't want to wear her coat, I made her bring it, but didn't make her put it on. She did put it on once we got outside and she felt how cold it was. She also complained that her stomach hurt a couple of times and I let her get away with not eating her snack during those time. I also sort of pick her up randomly whenever she walks by. Her new thing is to put her hands on either side of my face and move them to make me shake my head. It sends her into transports of laughter. lol, there are certainly a lot of times when I love my job.

No comments: