Thursday, April 3, 2008

Eureka, Luna's Feeling Better

That's right, she's eating her food again and not having any problems. Thank goodness, I was worrying about the poor little thing.

I've started watching Eureka and I'm trying to space out the viewing so I can make it last. It seems really interesting. I know the episodes were broadcast out of order, just like the rusade episodes but with happier consequences. I'm really looking forward to watching it for at least a few weeks. One episode a day is my vow :)

So I bought that MAC Studio Fix Liquid foundation. I am such a sucker for a salesperson. The foundation is okay (I've had better drugstore version, but i really needed a liquid since my skin has been feeling really dry lately), but the Concealer is HG. I love it. 'nuff said its awesome for undereye circles (Moisture something or other). I mix it with the Sweet Potato Tinted Moisturizer from Skin Food and that makes it truly wonderful. The TM is HG and I will totally miss it back home :( It lasts awhile, evens out skin tone, makes skin look fresh and smooth, blends well, and comes in 3 different shades. I was uncertain about it when I first tried the sample because it seemed really dark and yellow, but that was the middle shaded and the lighter one is perfect. So, what else? I have 2000 won until Monday(payday:dances in a circle:), but anyone who's seen my kitchen would know that I love to stock up and have plenty of food to make for the next few days. Nice.

I sang at some of my afternoon kids yesterday. I didn't sing at the little ones during the day, nor at my first group of kids in the afternoon, but it was such a pretty day that I sung to my second group of kids and in the homework club. You know, I would just sing the instructions to them or sing, 'you must get into you're chair or I will keep on singing' or something like that. You know what's great? By the end of homework class, 2 of them were singing back to me :) I love having an effect on young pepple today!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Singing is a great idea...they won't know what to expect next, right? Sariah uses Mac and really doesn't like to use anything else! She has to make do when she runs out before payday, though. :-)
I don't understand some of your abbreviations...HG means???
luv,
Grandma

Anabolina said...

Mac is really nice. hg means holy grail. As in the holy grail of cosmetics that is good for you, affordable, and looks good on, good durability is also helpful in evaluating an HG product. When you find an hg, nothing else will do and you will use it until its discontinued or no longer effective. :)